Marketing & Communications Working Group
Marketing and communications are extremely important to the success of every business in the construction industry.
How we differentiate ourselves from our competitors and demonstrate our USP's (Unique Selling Propositions) will not only help us win work but help attract and retain key quality of staff as well as increasing profitability.
- Seek to promote marketing & communications best practice within the construction industry
- Help facilitate the marketing & communications activities of Construction Scotland
- Be ambassadors for Construction Scotland and agreed messages in our respective areas and with our respective contacts
- Maintain contact with all working groups with Construction Scotland
- Help to disseminate relevant info from ILG and provide feedback from industry to ILG
David MacKenzie (Chair, Marketing & Comms Working Group / Robertson Construction)
Paul McDevitt (Business Fix)
Julie McLauchlan (Perceptive Communicators)
Kevin Toner (Keppie Design)
Ben Westland (Construction Scotland Innovation Centre)
Alan Wilson (SELECT)