Project Advisory Group
Whilst we work closely with Construction Scotland, we have a separate Governance Board and Project Advisory Group (PAG). We have complementary brand identities and work in unison to ensure a more streamlined approach. With a Business Relationship Team based across Scotland, CSIC is well placed to respond effectively and efficiently to the construction industry’s demands.
Our Project Advisory Group (PAG) is made up of industry specialists, across a range of disciplines, and is responsible for assessing all projects.
The PAG consists of five themes outlined below and individuals with an industry or academic background lead each theme. Len Bunton, partner at Bunton Consulting Group, chairs the group.
- Industry Lead – VACANT
- Academic Lead - Professor Rod Jones, University of Dundee
Design and Performance
- Industry Lead – Ms Sandra Gallagher, Building Design Partnership (BDP)
- Academic Lead – Professor Richard Laing, Robert Gordon University
- Industry Lead – Mr Andy Outram, Turner Townsend
- Academic Lead – VACANT
Energy and ICT
- Industry Lead – Doctor Lori McElroy, Architecture and Design Scotland
- Academic Lead – Professor Joe Clarke, University of Strathclyde
- Industry Lead – Mr Richard Allan, The James Hutton Institute
- Academic Lead – Dr Scott Arthur, Heriot-Watt University
The TAG review and prioritise project applications; highlight emerging themes, issues or technological opportunities; and develop plans for the five themes which bring companies together with relevant government, legislative and academic experts.
Overall governance for CSIC rests with our Governance Board - the board’s objective is to steer the organisation, and to ensure the innovation centre meet the demands of businesses.