4008 7G ATC
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Automated CNC router table.
- A large variety of bits are available for a number of different operations and materials. e.g. routers, knives, drills and engravers.
- Capable of processing timber, composites, laminates, non-ferrous metals i.e. aluminium, ACM, plastic, foam, rubber, leather, card stock, cork, vinyl, textiles, among others.
- Capable of producing a large variety of items, such as profiled parts, jointed parts, interior and exterior decoration, signage, wood panels, frames, mouldings etc.
- Highly versatile - bits can be exchanged allowing the router to perform tasks typically undertaken by other machines such as a spindle moulder, panel saw, pillar drill and such like.
- When producing multiples of identical parts, these can be nested to minimise waste.
- Maximum working width: 1524mm
- Maximum working length: 2438mm
- Height: 150mm Z clearance
- Length: 3100mm
- Width: 2600mm
- Height: 1350mm
- Table width: 1700mm
- Deck height: 820mm
Additionally, CSIC may be able to support your technical innovation project in a wide range of other ways, for further information click here.