Why choose the Digital Router?
Our Digital Router offers a flexible, automated solution for your manufacturing needs. Utilising the latest technology the AXYZ International, 4008 7G ATC, offers a precise, safe and user friendly experience for a range of projects.
As a result, this machine enables organisations to reduce labour costs, create less waste and improve operating capacity and efficiency.
How will you use our Digital Router?
Our Digital Router is capable of processing timber, composites, laminates, non-ferrous metals (among other materials). This creates flexible solutions for processing applications such as sheet material cutting, cladding panels, 3D profiling, general woodworking, exhibition stands, interiors, plastic fabrication, metal fabrication, foam modelling and more. We have technical and supervisory support available to provide guidance and advice regarding your project and equipment use.
How do you book this equipment?
If you are interested in booking this piece of equipment please use the following contact details: email: email@example.com or telephone: 0141 212 5250. In addition, we offer an Annual Membership for the Innovation Factory which provides users with discounted rates across all equipment and services available. To find out more information click here.
What are the benefits?
- Automation: the automated CNC router can successfully and accurately repeat tasks fed from a digital design or CAD model without the need for manual input.
- Accuracy: this state of the art technology allows for intricate processes to be performed with ease. If the design is drawn to the correct scale measurements then the router will take care of the rest.
- Safety: fitted with all relevant safety features and through remote operation (minimal reliance on manual input) this machine offers a higher quality product with reduced risk to the operator.
- Reduced labour costs: the automated nature of this machine allows constant and reliable production from a single operator.
- Flexibility: in built memory provides the ability for this machine to access numerous programmed operations at the click of a button meaning your organisation can focus on a range of projects simultaneously.
To download the digital specification sheet for this piece of equipment, click here.