Handheld 3D scanner
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Multi-functional handheld walk around 3d scanner.
- Allows physical objects to be scanned and used to better conceptualise an idea or create a starting point for modelling in CAD. The EinScan-Pro scanning software allows users to create open models for reverse engineering in a CAD system.
- 4 scan modes - Handheld HD scan, handheld rapid scan, automatic scan and free scan.
- Capturing real world data to convert into a digital 3D model. It can be used for consumer and commercial applications in manufacturing, engineering, design, development, testing, artwork archival, animation and even human form acquisition.
- Capable of reverse engineering of components in collaboration with the 3D printer.
- Scan volume: Min: 0.2m x 0.2m x 0.2m Max: 3m x 3m x 3m
- Field of View: Horizontal: 45 Vertical: 57.5 Diagonal: 69
- Colour Image Size: 240(w) x 320(h)
- Scan area: 30-40mm
- Capable of capturing objects ranging in size from 0.03 to 4m
- Turntable loading capacity: 5kg
- Scan head weight: 800g
To download the digital flyer for this piece of equipment, click here.
Additionally, CSIC may be able to support your technical innovation project in a wide range of other ways, for further information click here.