Manual Assembly Table
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Highly versatile construction table for manual manufacture of composite timber frame components.
- Includes continuous adjustable edge, panel, angle and quick release stops.
- Includes pneumatic cylinders for pressing elements.
- Sub-assemblies, spandrel panels, floor cassettes, roof cassettes, sandwich panels, box beams, engineered wood beams and panels, among others.
- Maximum element width: 3000mm
- Maximum element length: 6000mm
- Hole grid: 250mm horizontal & vertical centres for attachments and rams
- Length: 3000mm
- Width: 6000mm
- Working height: 300mm
Additionally, CSIC may be able to support your technical innovation project in a wide range of other ways, for further information click here.