Masonry Casting Plant
DM100 Dry Stamp & Wet Cast Concrete Machine
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Mobile hydraulic paving machine for mechanically mixing, moulding & compacting cementitious materials.
- Versatile and low cost manufacturing of consistent concrete products. Utilising local aggregate, mixes large consistent batches. Can be used for both dry mix forming and wet mix casting.
- Bricks, blocks and paving stones comprising materials such as traditional mix (cement, sand, aggregate), recycled building waste, plastics, rubbers, and suchlike.
- Can also be used solely as a mixer where necessary to produce large volumes of mortar e.g. to bind or finish masonry elements.
- Capable of producing over 100 hollow blocks or 1000 bricks per hour.
- Block length: 200-390mm*
- Block Width: 100-190mm*
- Block Width: 50-190mm*
*These dimensions are indicative and vary depending on the product and configuration of the removable top and bottom moulds.
- Length (mixer in down position): 3700mm
- Length of outfeed track modules: 1500mm
- Width: 1420mm
- Height: 1620mm
Additionally, CSIC may be able to support your technical innovation project in a wide range of other ways, for further information click here.