Multi-material 3D printer
Why choose the Multi-material 3D printer?
Our large-format Multi-material 3D printer offers an industrial scale build volume; meaning you can create 3D models faster and larger.
The material quality allows working structural prototypes to be created and developed and for use in finished application.
The extended build volume means scale models can be larger and printed in one batch.
The multi-material prints allow mixing and blending of material properties. Printing fuses together flexible and rigid material optimising the finished product’s attributes.
How will you use our Multi-material 3D printer?
3D printing is ideal for staged prototyping and product development. Working prototype models allow direct comparison and testing with the physical environment.
The Multi-material 3D printer can complete a wide range of applications for both large and small prototypes for a variety of applications including: over-moulded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, dies, jigs, fixtures, brackets among many others.
What are the benefits?
- Versatile: Capable of printing a range of material finishes.
- Volume: The large build plate is ideal for industrial sized components or larger batch production of smaller items.
- Speed: Faster than traditional prototyping processes.
- Definition: The high accuracy of the print allows fine and detailed features or models.
- Reduced costs: 3D printing requires low initial capital investment. Tooling and moulds are not required to create new products.
How do you book this equipment?
If you are interested in booking this piece of equipment please use the following contact details: email: email@example.com, telephone: 0141 212 5250 or fill in our online contact form (available here).
In addition, we offer an Annual Membership for the Innovation Factory which provides users with discounted rates across all equipment and services available. To find out more information click here.
Need more technical information?
To download our digital specification sheet, please click here.