Multi-Material 3D printer
Projet MJP 5500X
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Large Format Multi Material Composites 3D Printer
- Large and small prototypes and patterns for a variety of applications, including over-moulded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, dies, jigs and fixtures, among many others.
- Capable of producing both individual components and multi material assemblies.
- Min build size: 518 x 381 x 300mm
- Max resolution: 32 micron in Z axis
- Max resolution: 750 dpi in XY axis
- Multilateral including assimilated engineered plastic and rubber
- 5 base materials: rigid white, black or clear, elastomeric black or natural.
- Width: 1700mm
- Depth: 900mm
- Height: 1620mm
Additionally, CSIC may be able to support your technical innovation project in a wide range of other ways, for further information click here.