Offsite Manufacturing Cell
Combi Wall System WEK120
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- A compact combination of a framing station and multifunction bridge for the manufacture of timber frame elements with nailed and/ or glued single and/ or multiple sheet layers.
- The framework assembly and element sheathing is undertaken at one work station. Frames with sheathing on one (open panel) or both (closed panel) sides (when used in conjunction with the butterfly tables) can be produced with a high level of quality, accuracy and flexibility by a single operator
- The multifunction bridge supports a bank of tools and is expandable as necessary. Tools include nailers, routers, saws, ink jet markers, adhesive applicators and suchlike. CIC's bridge currently supports a sheathing nailed, batten locator and nailer and router.
- The framing station includes a noggin station for installation of noggins and sub-assemblies and the production of spandrel panels.
- Wall, roof, floor and gable elements.
- Open and closed timber frame panels and cassettes of various configurations with or without openings and battens.
- The specification of studs, rails, infill and sheathing varies as per panel design.
- Element width: 1200-3200mm
- Maximum element length: 6000mm
- Element height: 75-300mm
- Timber thickness: 35-80mm
- Length: 16000mm
- Width: 6900mm
- Height: 3200mm
- Working Height: 800mm
To download the digital flyer for this piece of equipment, click here.
Additionally, CSIC may be able to support your technical innovation project in a wide range of other ways, for further information click here.