Optimising Cross Cut Saw
Dimter Line OptiCut S50
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Fully automated optimising saw.
- An automatic pusher reduces manual operation and ensures accuracy.
- Cut pieces are clearly marked with an ink-jet printer immediately after cutting.
- Solid timber & EWP beams
- Cutting timber beams to length and/or removing defects quickly, accurately, squarely and optimally in accordance with a programmed cutting list, to ensure length of offcuts is kept to a minimum, reducing waste.
- Particularly beneficial to the production of timber frame elements which rely upon timber being cut accurately to the correct dimensions and with square ends
- Maximum ingoing lengths: 6300mm
- Maximum cross section: 300x100mm or 235x120mm
- Maximum work piece weight: 60kg
- Maximum feed speed: 60m/min
- Positioning accuracy: +/-0.5mm
- Length: 11300mm
- Width: 1250mm
- Working height: 1000mm