Pilot Insulation Line
SPIKE Former and Thermobonding Oven
If you wish to book this machine or require further information please use the following contact details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 0141 212 5250
Click Here to download the Pay-As-You-Go pricing structure for this piece of equipment.
- Airlay Thermobonding pilot line comprising feeding, opening, mixing, forming & thermally bonding components.
- Comprising SPIKE former and thermobonding oven.
Supplier (both sections):
- Insulation materials from virgin and re-cycled natural and synthetic fibres.
- Fibre length (raw material): 1-75mm (depending on type of fibre - pre-testing required)
- Maximum product width: 600mm
- Product Depth: 5 to 200mm
- Capacity: 0 to 350kg per hour
- Line Speed: 0 to 5m per min
- Mat Density: Variable to spec
- Thermobonding oven length: 11800mm
- Thermobonding oven width: (doors open) 4200mm
- Thermobonding oven height: (not inc. services) 3050mm
- SPIKE former length (former section): 6000mm
- SPIKE former width (former section): 960mm
- SPIKE former height: 4200mm (former section): 2800mm
- SPIKE former length (conveyor section): 6500mm
- SPIKE former width (conveyor section): 1100mm
- SPIKE former working height (conveyor section): 760mm