Virtual Reality Headset
Why choose the Virtual Reality Headset?
Our VR headset offers users the opportunity to experience fully immersive environments.
Fully immersive environments allow for targeted training, client presentations, design idea dissemination and guided work instructions.
The virtual reality enables discussion and development of future and potential projects in a photo realistic setting.
How will you use our Virtual Reality Headset?
Similar to AR technology the Virtual Reality headset helps users efficiently interpret physical and digital information, and the spatial relations between them.
The VR setup can be used to visualise proposed developments or new systems of work.
Based in factory conditions, this offers the ability to alternate between virtually created content and real life demonstration.
What are the benefits?
- Contextual representation: Digital designs can be realised and represented in a virtual context. Immersed in a digital environment, users can interact, interpret and understand a concept or idea in a 1:1 environment.
- Training: Potential to train operatives with virtual and unique environments which represent the actual process.
- Safety: The ability to represent dangers or difficult environments allows operatives the opportunity to experience varied processes and techniques in a controlled situation.
- 3D Visualisation: Users can visualise 3D designs/ drawings and engage and interact with the data.
- Reduced costs: Capable of simulating a range of features within a project prior to its development enables users to accurately choose the best solutions and prevent any issues later in development.
How do you book this equipment?
If you are interested in booking this piece of equipment please use the following contact details: email: email@example.com, telephone: 0141 212 5250 or fill in our online contact form (available here).
In addition, we offer an Annual Membership for the Innovation Factory which provides users with discounted rates across all equipment and services available. To find out more information click here.
Need more technical information?
To download our digital specification sheet, please click here.