ISCF: Healthy Ageing Trailblazers
A total fund of up to £2 million is on offer for stage 1 to conduct research and develop a business plan for a healthy ageing ‘trailblazer’.
The Healthy Ageing Challenge supports the government's Ageing Society Grand Challenge mission for people to enjoy five more years of healthy, independent living by 2035 while narrowing the gap between the experience of the richest and the poorest
This is stage 1 of a 2 stage competition. You can apply for a grant of up to £100,000 to conduct research and develop a business plan. For stage 1 of the competition you can apply as a single applicant. Stage 2 proposals must be collaborative.
In stage 2, the delivery stage, we will invest up to £38 million. This is to develop and implement the products, services or business models, with individual eligible project costs up to £6 million.(Please note the change made on 19 Sept to funding from £1.5 million to £2 million in stage 1 and from £36 million to £38 million in stage 2.)
We support the UK Government’s ISCF Healthy Ageing challenge by:
- Helping our sector get geared up to deliver the Construction Scotland 2019-2022 Strategy
and UK’s Construction Sector Deal.
- Facilitating technical and Innovation Factory support, and project manage one or more bids.
- Knocking on a few doors of businesses with the appropriate scale and ambition to potentially lead or contribute to a collaborative bid.
How can we help?
- Advice: On your idea, frank and honest; technical and/or commercial
- Facilitation: Of teams, helping them to develop outline proposals
- Partnership Building: Identifying businesses, SMEs, public sector clients or academic partners
- Bid Review: Impartial, expert review, research & information support
- Assess Impact: Does your bid align to the funding requirements?
- Final Preparation: Help to refine a collaborations pitch or presentation if applicable
Competition closes: Wednesday 27 November 2019 12:00pm