The Construction Industry is the largest single industrial contributor to waste production in the UK.
The growing recognition and further adoption of sustainable and circular construction practices has the potential to have a profound impact on the environmental and ecological impact of construction activity. At this event we will introduce new learning material developed by COGC and ZWS and discuss how this can help to transform the Construction Industry.
- 11:00 Welcome, Douglas Morrison (Construction Scotland Innovation Centre)
- 11:10 Introduction to project, (Zero Waste Scotland)
- 11.20 Presentation, Tom Witham (City of Glasgow College)
- 11:40 Panel Q&A, Stephen Boyle (Zero Waste Scotland) & Andy Pollock, (City of Glasgow College)
- 12.10 Audience Q&A opportunity
- 12:30 Close