Augmented Reality Headset
Why choose the Augmented Reality Headset?
Our Augmented Reality Headset is the world’s first fully self-contained holographic computer.
Interacting with holograms in mixed reality enables you to visualise and work with digital content as part of the real world.
How will you use our Augmented Reality Headset?
Similar to VR technology the Augmented Reality headset helps users efficiently interpret physical and digital information, and the spatial relations between them.
In construction, this opens new opportunities for a range of applications including augmenting real objects, interaction with graphics overlaid on real life objects and spaces, data visualisation, guided work instructions and training and guidance through a remote expert.
What are the benefits?
- Contextual representation: Digital designs can be realised and represented in a physical context. Displayed in real time users can interact, interpret and understand a concept or idea in a 1:1 environment.
- Training: Potential to train operatives with holographic environments which represent the actual process.
- Safety: The ability to represent dangers or difficult environments allows operatives the opportunity to experience varied processes and techniques in a controlled situation.
- 3D Visualisation: Users can visualise 3D designs/ drawings and engage and interact with the data.
- Collaboration: Remote viewing features enable multiple parties to share and interpret information simultaneously.
How do you book this equipment?
If you are interested in booking this piece of equipment please use the following contact details: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 0141 212 5250 or fill in our online contact form (available here).
In addition, we offer an Annual Membership for the Innovation Factory which provides users with discounted rates across all equipment and services available. To find out more information click here.
Need more technical information?
To download our digital specification sheet, please click here.