New creative hub comes to Glasgow for COP26
09 Jun 2021
After the Pandemic (ATP) is curating a creative and cultural hub for Glasgow in the run up to & during COP26 and is seeking construction companies to help deliver it
Alongside Fair Futures Partnership and Dandara, ATP will activate 3000sqm of vacant land along the River Clyde to put people and communities at the heart of the COP26 conversation.
At CSIC we are pleased to announce our partnership with ATP in helping deliver this venue.
The hub will present global challenges at a local level. The space will be a creative, cultural and community hub for Glasgow in the run up to, and during, COP26 and will allow local people to engage with international communities from around the world. Learn more about the project here.
Construction companies: Get involved
The project is seeking construction delivery partners who can help support this one-off design and build project located in Glasgow.
ATP is also seeking to engage and collaborate with forward thinking, sustainable construction companies who can bring their experience, knowledge and supply chain to this project to help showcase sustainability in the built environment.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to help deliver a venue for the local community and a global audience that will be at the heart of the city before and during the United Nation’s climate change conference.
Why take part?
- Once in a lifetime public relations opportunity of being involved in a project which facilitates public engagement pre, during and post COP26.
- The opportunity to be involved in a site with such a prominent position to the COP26 venues and the access routes that all visitors will have to pass by to gain access to COP26.
- Work alongside an organisation like ATP and its associated partners and sponsors with strong environmental and social drivers at its core.
- The opportunity to showcase your skills, innovation and supply chain achievements in the context of creating a sustainable built environment on the local and world stage.
- Access to project opportunities with other industry partners that can be pursued after COP26.
- Inclusion within the Built Environment programme of events which will be hosted in the completed site during COP26.
If you or someone you know might be interested in participating in this momentous project, we want to hear from you.
Get involved by emailing email@example.com