At CSIC we define innovation as “change that unlocks new value”
By linking together businesses, university experts, the public sector and the economic development networks, our industry-led team supports a culture of innovation that drives transformational change across the construction industry.
Our team assists industry and key procurement players to build strong collaborative projects that tackle construction industry challenges, create jobs and stimulate economic growth.
How do we do that?
- Turning innovative ideas into a reality
- Creating new products, business models and services
- Collaborating with industry to identify its needs and wants, and creating solutions
- Giving industry access to advanced equipment at our innovation factory
- Connecting and engaging networks across the sector through our events programme
We are hosted by Edinburgh Napier University and based at our unique Innovation Factory at Hamilton International Technology Park in Lanarkshire, central Scotland.
Focused on developing your business, explore alternative business models, premises and investment support.
Technical support to develop new systems, products, components and solutions.
Technical support to improve construction and production processes, explore offsite methods, increase productivity and efficiency and minimise waste.
Develop your approach to marketing and customer service. Access new market opportunities locally, nationally and internationally.
Have an idea?
Get in touch with us - our door is always open and we can't wait to hear your innovative ideas.